Event attendees must follow all outlined COVID-19 safety guidelines prior to in-person events.
Please check the event description below for details regarding the COVID-19 requirements to attend.
555 W Wells St, Milwaukee, WI 53203
We will be honoring the 2022 Women of Influence with an in person luncheon at the Wisconsin Center. In addition to recognizing each winner, the program will include a keynote message from DeVona Wright Cottrell – Chief Legal Officer and General Counsel at GMR Marketing and a 2021 Women of Influence winner.
Milwaukee Business Journal is requiring everyone joining us be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or have received a negative COVID-19 test within 72 hours prior to attending. In addition, we will be following all recommendations of the CDC and local health authorities.
2022 Women of Influence Winners:
BEHIND THE SCENES
• Leslie Johnson, Visit Milwaukee
• Sherry Lundell, A.O. Smith Corp.
• Gladys Manzanet, Northwestern Mutual
• Marybeth Cottrill, BMO Harris Bank
• Corry Joe Biddle, Fuel Milwaukee
• Lisa Hiller, Bader Philanthropies
• Maddy Tarbox, VJS Construction Services
• Kendra Whitlock Ingram, Marcus Performing Arts Center
• Karin Gale, CLA
• Linda Hoover, Educators Credit Union
• Tammy Maddente, First Weber
• Karen Bell, Bavette La Boucherie
• Lazonnie Belton, Visions in Hair Design Institute of Cosmetology
• Dr. Sylvestra Ramirez, Physical Therapy of Milwaukee
• Andrea Bukacek, Bukacek Construction Group
• Cathy Costantini, La Lune Collection
• Lauryn Deck, MindBusiness LLC
• Rashi Arora Khosla, MARS Solutions Group
• Dora Clayton-Jones, Marquette University
• Beverly Goldberg, Weyco Group
• Chauntel McKenzie, America’s Black Holocaust Museum
• Deanna Singh, Uplifting Impact
• Margaret Daun, Milwaukee County
• Artanya Wesley, University of Wisconsin-Whitewater
• Charlotte Cannon-Sain, COA Youth & Family Centers
• Ginny Finn, YWCA Southeast Wisconsin
• Contessa Lobley, TBEY Arts Center
• Marcelle Polednik, Milwaukee Art Museum
• Kristine Hillmer, Wisconsin Restaurant Association
• Corey Zetts, Menomonee Valley Partners
If you are interested in promoting a winner please contact your account executive or Steve Broas for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on how your company can sponsor one of our events, please contact Steve Broas at email@example.com or 414-278-7788.
Event attendees must follow all outlined COVID-19 safety guidelines prior to in-person Business Journal events. Please check the event description above for details regarding the specific COVID-19 requirements for this event. Additionally, event attendees must follow the protocols outlined by the CDC, local authorities, and the Business Journal during live events. We will have supplemental safety protocols in place for additional measure, such as hand sanitizing stations, social distancing, and masking. Our staff will not be in attendance if they have tested positive for COVID-19 or have been exposed to anyone who has COVID-19 within the past 14 days and expect all event attendees to do the same. You acknowledge that you are aware of the risks involved with attending this event during the COVID-19 pandemic and acknowledge that you are choosing to do so on your own accord. Furthermore, you agree to waive and release American City Business Journals, Inc. from liability for any claim, including any claim related to COVID-19.
Sign up for our newsletter to hear about the latest Milwaukee Business Journal events.
Get the word out and target thousands of influential leaders in the local business community. List all of your upcoming events on our Business Events Calendar starting for $99 each.
Join Milwaukee Business Journal in celebrating remarkable women in business and the community! Registration deadline is 6/13.
This event is a program, which we may transmit or include in our or third parties' print, online, video, academic or other publications. You agree that at this event we may photograph and/or record your name, likeness, and voice and use such in any of our publications or programs, including editing and disseminating such in advertising and promotion of this event or others, but not in any testimonial or endorsement manner. You release us from any claims that you now or later may have because of such uses.